Technical Support Officer
With more than 30 years in the LED screen industry Screencorp is the number one choice and Australasia’s leading supplier when it comes to LED screens, digital signage or production services for a variety of sporting and digital advertising applications. After recent expansion we are seeking a Technical Support Officer to join our team.
We are looking to hire someone who genuinely cares about delivering a great customer experience by ensuring our technology operates seamlessly. A quality communicator and top-notch trouble-shooter, you love diving into complex products and learning them inside and out.
About the Role:
Working alongside the Projects and Operations teams you will be the first point of contact for LED operating issues and will be expected to provide initial Level 1 support. You will investigate support requests, which may come from inbound email or remote monitoring systems, resolving them or escalating deeper technical issues as appropriate and communicating with the client in the most suitable manner.
This role will suit someone who likes to get things done and is driven to achieve results byprocessing requests and helping internal and external stakeholders.
Your primary responsibilities include:
- Technical support including raising service calls and initial investigation
- Maintaining technical support logs and identifying patterns of issues
- Client and staff support
- Knowledge of computer systems and applications (Windows and Mac OS)
- Familiarity with networks and remote server systems
- LED screen or digital signage experience a plus
- Strong focus on customer service and quality
- Keen eye for detail in diagnosing problems and recognising patterns
- Strong organisational skills
- Able to work independently and as part of a dynamic team
- Strong communication skills
- A positive “can do” attitude
- Excellent English (written and verbal)
- Australian Residency/ VISA entitlement to work in Australia full-time
What’s on Offer:
- Work in a welcoming, family oriented business based in Sydney’s North
- Competitive salary and benefits package based on experience
- Experience and training with Australasia’s premier LED screen provider
- Immediate start
Applicants who are willing to work weekends will be looked upon favourably.
If you are interested in this position please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close: 5pm, Monday 9 November 2015
LED Screen Technician (Full Time)
As Australasia’s leading supplier of LED Screens / Digital Signage and Production Services Screencorp is looking for three energetic technicians to join our team.
Screencorp Pty Ltd has more than 30+ years working in the LED screen industry and to support our expansion we are looking to recruit three Full Time technicians. We work in a family environment so finding the perfect fit is super important to us!
The successful candidate should have the following skills / experience:
- Experience working in a live events / AV hire business.
- Fluently speak English.
- High level computing skills (Windows).
- Strong organisational skills.
- A keen eye for detail ensuring high standards are maintained to equipment we own.
- A positive “Can-do” attitude.
- Must be prepared to get their hands dirty whilst multi-tasking and working to tight deadlines.
- Australian Residency / VISA entitlement to work in Australia full time
- Full Driving Licence
Ideally the successful candidate should have the following skills / experience:
- Experience working with LED screen’s.
- An electrical qualification.
In return you will receive:
- A competitive salary.
- A comprehensive benefits package
- A company phone and contract.
- Experience and training with Australia’s premier LED screen provider – the leader in the industry.